Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mother-To-Be

Just got an unexpected present in the mail yesterday.  My friend, Toby, who has also adopted, sent me a shirt that says, "mother-to-be" in amharic.  Such a cool and thoughtful gift.  I was so excited to get it.  I can't wait to wear it and show it off!  We also found out today that the wait time for us may be a little bit shorter than the anticipated 13 months average.  We will find out more soon.  We have a seminar tonight that we are going to called, "The Chosen Family."  I'm looking forward to learning more about how we can be there for our little one (s). 

1 comment:

James1:27 said...

Hi! I came across your blog somehow from Marissa's ..We are friends with them! I also was good friends with your sister in law Danielle in High School. Very small world!! Excited for you guys! We just came back 3 months ago with a 4 year old little girl Kidist and she is doing great!Hope your wait time goes quick (its not easy) but you are in great hands with Belinda! She is wonderful and encouraging in the wait! Excited to follow you guys in your journey! Michelle Fisher