Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Visiting Little Ethiopia in California

We stopped in Little Ethiopia on our way to Brandi's graduation.  Everything was still closed but we got to take some pictures.  I was really excited when everyone agreed to go back Saturday night for dinner.  We stopped at "Mercato Ethiopian Restaurant-Market."  I got a bracelet and a flag to bring home.  We stopped at another store and I got Kendal a T-shirt that has the Ethiopian alphabet on it.  We then went to dinner at "Little Ethiopia" Restaurant.  The food was awesome and it was fun having everyone use their hands without utensils to eat (they don't give you any).  Everyone loved the food which made me feel good that I brought them here.  Well, soon we will be going to the REAL Ethiopia but it was fun and memorable to get a little taste of it on our trip.

No comments: