Monday, March 1, 2010

Gojos Ethiopian Restaurant

We went out to eat with Tim and Sarah who are adopting from Ethiopia as well.  Our dossier's went to Ethiopia on the SAME day believe it or not and we didn't even know that.  The food was actually awesome and I would go back in a heartbeat.  The "injera" which is what makes up most of the Ethiopian diet was so good.  It makes me happy that I can eat the food there!  The food overall was spicy and flavorful.  So good.  The owner and his daughter of Gojos took our order, made the food and served us as well.  Such a cool place. Oh, by the way, you don't use utensils!  You take the injera and scoop up the food instead of using a fork.  I asked for a fork for my salad and got "booed."  I definitely recommend this restaurant if you're looking for something different.  Kid friendly too.

2 comments:

Tim and Sara DenHartigh said...

We should go again! Maybe next time we should choose a different place for an after dinner drink though. A place where they have a few more options and where I can hear you!

Belinda said...

Wasn't really able to appreciate it when I ate the Ethiopian food. Must be born in you as it will be part of who you are soon :). Love to peek at your post once in awhile. Hope you are doing well.