Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Day

So, I'm in the car driving back from a meeting in Lansing and Kreg says to me, "Hun, I think we're leaving tonight." There was silence on my end. What???? We found out that morning that we were invited to travel and that our embassy appt would be next week. Due to the snowstorm coming in, we decided (along with two other couples) to try to beat the storm and fly north to Minnesota. We were the ONLY flight out of GR that flew out that night. I took a picture of the screen that had all flights cancelled but ours. We had a bumpy ride but made it safely to Minnesota. Had dinner when we got there and then headed to our hotel that we got that night in the airport!
--
Stacey Sills
Health and Prevention Consultant
Ottawa Area Intermediate School District
13565 Port Sheldon St.
Holland, MI 49424
1-877-702-8600 ext. 4111
ssills@oaisd.org
He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything. ~ Proverb quote

No comments: